Cocktailier® Bar Service Mat
- SAY YES TO CLEAN AND DRY COUNTERS - Are you tired of your double-sided jigger making your home bar sticky and dirty? Save yourself some counter clean up time with this professional non-slip rubber bar mat. It has specially designed flat nubs to keep your glasses, cups, coffee pots, and mugs in place. Want to keep your counter dry? Replace your folded kitched towel with this sleek black with turquoise trim bar service mat/rubber dish drying mat.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Only the best products get the Cocktailier logo. This bartender mat is no different. This premium bar/kitchen accessory is made of the highest quality non-toxic PVC rubber so it wonÕt smell, and is durable enough for even high volume commercial bars. Keep your kitchen and bar staging area looking nice and clean. It can withstand heat from a hot pot of coffee and is sturdy but flexible.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Spills will happen, but our mat is made to hold over 16 ounces of liquid to keep your mess contained and off the floor! These mats are non-absorbant. You can simply rinse them with soap and water and you're back to full service.
- PERFECT SIZE: This mat is 12 inches long 18 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick - Perfect for mixing up drinks at a home bar as well as a prefessional bar station. It works great under esspresso machines or for taking care of your beverage dispenser drip problems. These also make a great gift for the home bartender or mixologist.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Customer service is out top priority. Our bar service mat/kitchen drying mats are made with the highest quality PVC rubber and are durable enough for even high volume bars. We guarantee a full refund or replacement if you are not satisfied with our product. Just contact us if you have any issues at all. Click the yellow "Add to Cart" button, and BUY ONE TODAY!
Bar Mat/Kitchen Drying Mat
This heavy duty mat is versatile. Use it on your bar as a spill mat or in your kitchen to keep your counters from getting dirty and ruined from excess water exposure. These non-slip beauties are guaranteed to last. They are home dishwasher safe, but not suitable for industrial washers. If you wash them in a home dishwasher, we recommend taking it our immediately after the drying cycle and laying it flat on a dish towel. This will ensure the mat stays flat as dishwasher heat can cause the rubber to become more flexible and warp when it cools.
Some warping on the edges may occur straight out of the packaging, but the mat should return back to flat soon after. Should it not go back to it's normal shape or if you forget to immediately take it out of the dishwasher, you can heat it up in the oven on a baking sheet at 200 degrees F for 5-10 minutes. Lay flat on a towel to cool. (Use caution with hot items.)